SIGN UP FOR SPECIAL RATE AT OUR NEW WESTFORD LOCATION - ENROLL NOW AS SEATING IS LIMITED!
Driver Education Program:
- 30 Hours of Classroom Instruction – $100
- Eight Required 90-Minute Driving Lessons – $80 Each
- Two-Hour Parent Class – No Cost
- Driver Education Certificate – $35 (Includes $20 Admin Fee)
- Six Hours of Observation – No Cost
- Road Lessons Only – $80 per 90-Minute Lesson
- Weekend Alternative Hours Road Test – MOST POPULAR OPTION! ( $100 cash due day of test and $20 non-refundable upon sign up )
- Weekday License Test at RMV (Lowell, Lawrence, Leominster, Cambridge, Haverhill, Wilmington, Lynn, Worcester, Watertown):
$180 (Includes 1 hour road lesson prior to test)
Cancellation Fee/Returned Checks
A $40 per 90-minute lesson cancellation fee will be charged to any student that does not show up for a driving lesson and does not provide a 24-hour cancellation notice. All lessons will be suspended until payment has been made at the next lesson or at our office. Also, there is a $20 charge for any returned check.
We welcome everyone to our parent class. However, unless you have a student currently enrolled in Chelmsford Auto School’s driver education program, there will be a $50 fee.
Registry of Motor Vehicles (Fees Paid Directly to RMV upon Obtaining Learner’s Permit & Driver’s License):
- Learner’s Permit – $30
- Road Test RMV Fee – $35/each RMV test
- Five-Year Picture License – $50